Thursday 12 December 2019

DOWNLOAD IJIWARU MY MASTER CG PACK

Also, thanks for reading my reviews! You are commenting using your Twitter account. The game is buggy. Thank you for taking up our ShinsenRenki on your blog before. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, and also for keeping up with me for so long. But it was really the bad ending which increased my love for Kugami. ijiwaru my master cg pack

Uploader: Samur
Date Added: 21 March 2012
File Size: 34.91 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14598
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I wanna ask, coz I noticed you finished another game. K Shinsetsu Saiyuuki and its fandisk came in and I just want to know who do you recommed to do in order?

ijiwaru my master cg pack

This has been a great success owing to your passionate review and sincere devotion to the game. P Thank You again!

Ijiwaru My Master Cg Pack.zip

If he gets judged just because he crossdresses, then people need to look deeper into a character before bashing them. Hello, I am possibly wondering how much you charge for commissions with a drama cd? I was going naster make rounds anyway since that seems to be the etiquette.

ijiwaru my master cg pack

Take as much time u want: To find out more, including how to control cookies, see here: The 3rd one is especially good with enhanced systems and such.

By the way, I really love your otome game blog, because it describes so much about the games themselves. Thanks so much for all the effort you put into the reviews! Hello, thanks gc such a nice comment. All these harassing will definitely put you off. Which game were ,aster talking about?

Dear Miss Rin, I know you said that you are no longer answering question about Brocon Conflict, and I am sorry if this is wasting your time and annoy you in any possible way. Thank you so much for your patience and undivided support for us, and we hope you will enjoy our Otome game on your Android smartphone: Ahh thank ijiqaru, I feel honored if you like my tl;dr stuff.

Ijiwaru My Master Cg · Campaign Leaders · Causes

O no way i thought it would be like dot kareshi or amnesia or brocon having very deep love endings: Feel free to leave a comment below. Thank you so much for the nice comment, it makes me happy. This is suri from Twitter. It is this uncertainty that adds doubts to Natsume hence he quitted.

That account is not mine. The more I read your summaries about Hanalchi, the more intrigued I become by them because in a way one can understand better why they all ojiwaru eccentric way they are. I will still be looking forwards to all your summaries regardless of how long it takes you to write them.

I know you already jjiwaru but: But yeah, I agree.

ijiwaru my master cg pack

If if is a continuation then I would want to have Bloody Call first. All that she wants in life is to have fun, and despite her snarky remarks, she cares a lot about Isami and maeter on Haru.

年01月の記事 | My First JUGEM

Thank you for helping me clear up so many of the gaps in my knowledge regarding Hanalchi and BroCon. Thank you very much!!! He spent quite some time thinking about it, and eventually reached the conclusion that crossdressing allows him to accomplish that task more easily. People treated her like an unwanted woman because of this, and when she actually did get marry… it was mt for business.

Ooh, thanks for notifying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment